Winter QPP Re-Release & Sweater is BACK!
Smitten with Sweater…
Sweater is back, you guys. SWEATER is BACK!!! We are especially excited that this tried and true base has returned in time to join the Winter QPP party as it winds down. There’s something for everyone with this collection; from frosty blues (Polar Dip, I love you!) and greens to icy pinks (Parka, anyone?) and yellows, PLUS two fabulous neutrals that have stolen our hearts…Old Man Winter, I’m looking at you!
With its lovely twist, crisp stitch definition, and the gorgeous way it takes color, Sweater is a brilliant choice for everything from sweaters (of course!) to hats, socks, blankets, and, it is absolutely fantastic for kids knits. Then, to top it all off, we are delighted to introduce you to two brand new colorways, Good Jeans and Avocado Toast!
- Update will be on the Plucky Blog on Sunday, February 19th at 8:00 PM EST, and again, Monday, February 20th at NOON EST
- This palette will be available on the following bases: Bello, Bello Worsted, Cachet, Crew, Crewbie, Feet, Oxford 2.0, Primo Fingering, Primo Sport, Primo Worsted, Scholar 2.0, Snug Fingering, Sophisticate, Sweater, Traveler DK and Traveler Sport Also, the Winter QPP WILL be available for purchase as single skeins.
- Traveler DK and Traveler Sport will not be available in the following colorways: Parka, Frost Fair, Getaway, Nippy, Solstice and Polar Dip.
- This will be a quick ship update (yay!) and will ship on March 8th. Due to this, we will not be able to take requests for changes to your order.
- And one more thing… if you are so inclined, please join us over in the Wishlist thread on Ravelry, we would love to know if there is something else you would like to see in this update!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.
Apple Users GET IT here. | Android Users GET IT here.