We are so excited to announce something new here at Plucky! Beginning this Friday, February 5th, 2016 we present to you Plucky Reserve. We have listened to you and so appreciate your feedback. For some time now, we have diligently been working behind the scenes to provide a new way to have Plucky available…another buying style that expands the availability for our diverse customer base. One of our greatest priorities has been to find a way to reach those of you who might find the blog updates inconvenient or Etsy sales a little too invigorating. And, to all of you…sometimes you just want a skein of insert your favorite base or color here. All these things have led us to the addition of our new shop – Plucky Reserve!
Part of the fun of Plucky Reserve is that it will be ever-changing! The quantities, bases, and colorways available will be ever changing – you never know what hidden gems you may find in the shop!
Within the Plucky Reserve shop, you will be able to see the bases, the colors and the number of skeins available. We will restock the shop as inventory permits and our hope is that you will check back often to see what we have posted. Who knows what surprises you’ll find!
The offering will be similar (though not exactly) to the way in which Plucky Swag is offered in the Plucky website. We are now ready to build upon that shopping experience with the addition of a constantly changing selection of yarns.
So, let’s say it’s sometime Friday, Saturday, etc., and you are in your pajamas watching the Late Late Show. Just out of curiosity you decide to take a little peek into the Plucky Reserve shop. And, well lookie there! Three skeins of High Cotton on Sweater in stock, and that is exactly what you have been looking for! Woohoo! Or, you might be new to Plucky yarns and be delighted to quietly purchase a lone skein on a base you have been thinking about trying. Here is that opportunity!
A few important items to keep in mind…
• Plucky Reserve will not replace our pre-order blog updates, Classics, other clubs or even RTS (Ready To Ship) updates – it’s just a new way to shop! These updates are still the best way to get exactly what you want! We absolutely love to custom dye just for you in the quantities you need – for those projects you’ve had in mind and to make sure you have the quantity, colorway, and base your heart desires for that perfect Plucky project!
• Plucky Reserve was designed with you in mind! It is the perfect opportunity for those new to Plucky who may find the blog updates a bit confusing or the fast paced Etsy Instant Gratification updates intimidating at first. It’s also for those that want to try a new base before committing to a sweater quantity, or need a quick skein (or several) to whip up a hat or give as a gifts.
• Plucky Reserve yarns are not OHW’s (one hit wonders). These are all the same Plucky yarns and colors you are accustomed to.
• While it does not happen often and although there may be multiple skeins and even some sweater quantities in the same color and base, there could be slight variations due to the skeins being dyed at different times. Should you order multiples of a colorway on the same base, and there are matching skeins available, we will always do our best to send you the best matches available.
• Shipping of your Plucky Reserve yarn will be within (4) business days after placing your order. The shipping rates that you are accustomed to during our regular updates will apply.
• Due to careful inventory procedures, we will not be able to change or cancel an order once it has been placed.
• Quantities are limited and will change frequently, but you’ll be able to see precisely what is available at that particular moment. Be sure to check back often!
• Please note: There are no guarantees regarding predictability, availability, quantity, or restocking frequency. You can be sure, however, we will keep the Reserve stocked the best we can. Also, there will be no advance notice, and sales will be limited to stock on hand. And, this is exciting(!!), there may be one-of-a-kind or seasonal items in the shop as time allows.
• As with all things new, there may be a couple of hiccups along the way. Thank you for joining us as we venture into this new shopping experience. Please bear with us as we work out any kinks that may come up along the way!
We are so excited to bring you another way to experience Plucky!
As always, we are happy to help you! If you have any questions, please reference our FAQ or email us at customer service and we will do our best to serve you.