For the Love of Color…
Sigh….what can we say, we’re completely mad for color! We love and adore our tried and true neutrals, but one of the best things about neutrals is the COLORS you can put with them. In honor of our deep affection for all things colorful, we are delighted to bring you a pre-order blog update chock full of our favorites (including some 7 skein color kits!) and a few brand new colorways!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Perhaps you’d like to Find Your Fade…?! We’re featuring five different colorwork sets containing 1 skein of 7 different colorways, available on fingering weight bases only.
- Need a little more inspiration? How about these as possibilities for your kit?
• Peak Color
• Building Blocks Shawl
• On the Spice Market
• Use your leftovers for a Sisters Hat!
- Colorwork sets only available as shown below on the fingering weight bases.
- This is also a regular blog update! All colorways available in the quantity and on the base of your choice with the exception of a select few not available on the Traveler bases.
- New colorways: Music Row, Sweet Dreams and Studio B are new for our trunk show in Nashville this Saturday but we had to share with the class, so we are pleased to make them available during this update.
- New color descriptions:
Music Row; Layered, complex and broody. Shades of dark navy, charcoal and green. Perfect in a scummy gradient, slightly lighter than Kraken.
Sweet Dreams; Delicate, subtle and lovely. Shades of peach and pink with a creamy yellow undertone. Not as bright as Push Pop, slightly lighter and less pink than Taffeta Darling. Perfect in a peachy pink gradient and pairs beautifully with scummy colors.
Studio B; Saturated, jewel toned, layered. Shades of teal and turquoise with the slightest undertone of jade. Not as bright as Technicolor Teal, more turquoise than Pinehurst.
- Bases offered:
• Primo Fingering
• Primo Sport
• Primo Worsted
• Snug Fingering
• *Traveler Aran (colors in collage with * are not available on our Traveler bases)
• *Traveler Sport (colors in collage with * are not available on our Traveler bases)
- Be sure to hop over to our Wishlist thread to let us know what other bases you’d love to see in this update! We have room to add a few more!
- This is a quick ship update**, too! Orders from this update will begin shipping on 1/25/17. You’ll have the yarn on your needles in no time!
- Join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, January 15th at 8:00 pm EST and again on Monday, January 16th at 9:00 am EST for The Love of Color Update!
- Don’t forget, January’s Plucky color of the month is Cold As Ice and it is 17% off all month long!
- Traveler Aran is $19/skein while supplies last!
- If you happen to find yourself in the Nashville, TN area this Saturday, January 14, we will be having a trunk show at Haus of Yarn from 10-6 and Hayley and I would be THRILLED to see you! We’ve sent some fabulous yarn and gorgeous sample knits. Plus, Karen from Fringe Supply Co. will be joining us with a pop up shop!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! You might also want to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- This is a pre-order update and orders from this update will begin shipping on 1/25/17.
- Since this will be a quick turnaround, we will not be able to accommodate changes to orders once they have been placed. This includes cancellation of orders, additions, change to bases, colors or quantities, or address/shipping changes! Please keep this in mind before you check-out via PayPal!
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.
GET THE FREE APP
Apple Users GET IT here. | Android Users GET IT here.