It’s Fall QPP Time, Part 2!!!
It’s time for the re-release of the Fall QPP and this time, for a little extra fun, the color(s) of the month for October will be added to the mix. To us, this QPP embodies all things Fall, and of course, as with other QPP’s, each color is designed to mix and match with other colors in the collection – like Garanimals (ha!!) for knitting and crocheting! And since you gave them so much love last time, we are pleased to include Time Change, Crisps & Crumbles, Needle in a Haystack, and Bonfire Season again!!
Please note: If you have your heart set on Fall QPP colors in the quantities you want, this is the time. While there may be a few QPP colors in the marketplace at the Shindig, we have not dyed across the colors and bases for the QPP like we did last year for the Glamping with Plucky event.
- Cambridge (discontinued so while supplies last, $16 per skein!)
- Cambridge 2.0 (discontinued so while supplies last, $16 per skein!)
- Groovy, Baby!
- Oxford 1.0 (special discount $22 per skein!)
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0 (special discount $22 per skein!)
- Snug (special discount $22 per skein!)
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Spiffy Lace
- Traveler DK
And Incase You Haven’t Heard…!
It’s Going To Be One BIG PARTY!!!
We can’t believe the Plucky 10th Anniversary Celebration is just two short weeks away!
We are so excited as we count down the days to when we will see so many of you. It is going to be one BIG party that includes knitting with mimosas, fashion shows, karaoke and has been 10 years in the making.
The reserved spots may have sold out, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still come! Even if you weren’t able to get a full entry as an official Shindigger, you can still book a room at the Amway Grand Plaza or drop by for lots of great free events (see full schedule of events for registered and non-registered guests HERE) including a mimosa bar; coffee, tea & pastry buffet; and the Plucky Marketplace. Toss in all the favorite parts of the past few Shindigs and this year, we have no words other than One Big Party to describe what we have in store for you!
We hope you will allow us to share our love of what we do with the folks we do it for! And that’s YOU! Please join us as we celebrate 10 years of laughter, love, adventures in color, unruly hair, crazy dogs, and wonderful friendships!!
Without you, our dear Plucky friends, we would not have this beautiful community to celebrate, so whether you join us in person or in spirit, our 10th Anniversary Party promises to have fun for everyone!
1. Please join us, on the Plucky Blog, Friday, October 13th at Noon EDT going through the weekend, or while supplies last!
2. Please note, once an update begins shipping, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. This is a pre-order update and will ship on or before November 15th – possibly sooner! We are working with a little extra lead time due to shindig prep and the actual event which takes a few days out of our normal work calendar. Thank you for your understanding!
3. Cambridge 1.0 and 2.0 will be offered in this update at the discontinued price of $16 per skein (Cambridge is being discontinued)!
4. Scholar 1.0 and 2.0, Oxford 1.0 and 2.0 AND SNUG (the bulky version) will be discounted (but NOT discontinued) and offered at $22 per skein. Time to get that Fall knitting into HIGH gear!
5. One more thing! Bonfire Season will be sold by color, meaning the color will sell out before the base does. Thank you so much!
6. Please Note: Cider Mill, Flannel and Oatmeal are 17% off on the following bases: Cachet, Cashmere, Feet, Lodge(s), Nifty, Primo(s), Snug Fingering and Worsted, Sophisticate, Sweater(s) and Traveler(s).
Happy Fall QPP time!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.