The boys are back in town!
Whether it’s for us gals who can’t get enough of all the neutral/Tomboy inspired colors, or if you are looking for the perfect color to knit for your Fella, or if you’re a Fella who knits….these colors are for you! We love the tonal semi-solids on their own, but we adore how they play so nicely with the broodier Small Batch colors (Stuart, Frasier and Hamish…I’m looking at you!). We’ve brought out some of the oldie but goodie Fellas, as well as a few light/bright colorways that accent the Fellas beautifully and, don’t forget that there will be the brand new Mystery guy included as well!
In other VERY exciting news, with this update we saying hello to a brand spanking new (somewhat limited edition at this time) base…introducing, Plucky Halo! Buttery soft with the most luscious halo you ever did see, its 215 yards of fingering (leaning toward the heavy fingering weight spectrum) weight 100% Cashmere per 60 gram skein. For all the lovers of old school Plucky 2 ply lace and 4 ply fingering Cashmeres…. it’s similar, but oh so much better!!
- Ox 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 2.0
- Traveler Sport
- Please join us, Tuesday, April 18th at 8:00 p.m. EDT and Wednesday, April 19th at 9:00 a.m. EDT, on the Plucky Blog for the pre-order update.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship on May 5th
- Dont’ for get – Fondant is 17% off all month long, across all bases!
- 3 skein mystery kits will be available and these kits will include the new Mystery Fella colorway
- If you have something in mind that you had hoped to see be, sure to pop over into the Wishlist thread in our Ravelry group; we’ll accommodate as many wishes as we can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.