Old Meets New!
Hayley and I have been busy coming up with new colorways and we are thrilled to share the newest batch of repeatable colorways with you! These beauties (on a few assorted bases) will be headed to NYC with us next weekend, but, we have to share with the class…so, a Blogupdate is in order!
In addition to the new kids, we dusted off the old recipe book and found some vintage Plucky colors, and we think it’s high time that they came out to play again! Grady’s Grouse… neutral, warm and broody…yes, please! Sweet Nothings…vibrant, jewel toned perfection…purple lovers unite!
A few words about our new colorways:
Empire – Shades of mid-gray with light greenish gray undertones. More gray/less aqua than Maelstrom.
Bada Bing – Deep shades of maroon and burgundy with hints of charcoal. Darker than Full Bodied Red and less purple leaning than Garnet Martini. Cooler, less red leaning than Cabaret. Think broody black cherry!
Endless Summer – Periwinkle undertones with the loveliest blurple shading. Less purple/more blue than Southern Summer.
Succulent – Tonally variegated with shades of cool mid-green, navy and charcoal. There is not really anything to compare this to. Succulent is in a class by itself.
Bingo – Delicate yet zippy and zingy! Peachy pink undertones with strawberry pink shading. More pink/brighter than Hudson. Much more coral leaning than Petticoat.
Cantina – Juicy, saturated shades of coral and peach with a hint of a pink undertone. Darker, more saturated than At the Copa. Lighter/brighter than Punchy. Festive!
Frond – Spring green in a skein! Yellow leaning, bright fern green. Think mid-century Palm Springs. Not as bright as Chlorophyll and lighter/brighter than Splendor.
High Line – Inky and tonally variegated mid-navy blue with silvery undertones. Lighter, with more gray undertones than Good Jeans. Not as “bright” Dive Bar.
- Lodge Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo Aran
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Please join us, Friday, May 5th, at 1:00 PM EDT and Sunday, May 7th at 8:00 PM EDT, on here on the Plucky Blog.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship May 22nd
- Don’t forget – Barely Birch is 17% off all month long, across all bases!
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.