You guys…THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to these new gradient sets! We have had the best time putting these together and cannot wait to see all of your projects with them. You asked, we listened and we are delighted to present another offering of these special kits. You know we couldn’t let the fun stop there! In addition to some favorites from last week, it’s our pleasure to introduce you to 10 brand-new gradient sets! Each of these limited-edition kits contains 5 new exclusive colorways. In addition, we are pleased to offer a selection of colorways for individual purchase that complement these sets beautifully! And, of course, there’s the Mystery gradient kit option, too!
Gradient Kits Available…
All Swatched Up!
Single Colors Available…
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us here, on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, March 25th at 8:00 pm EDT, and again, Monday, March 26th at Noon EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of April 23rd. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave.
- Important: Each gradient kit contains one full sized skein of each colorway pictured for a total of five skeins in the base of your choice. These colors will only be available in these kits and not available for individual purchase. PLEASE NOTE: If you ordered a Mystery Gradient kit last week, be advised that this week’s offering will be the same colorway. Do not order it again unless you would like two of the same kit.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.