The Cinque Terre, a beautiful set of seaside villages in Italy, is known for many things including their colorful striped umbrellas. This shawl draws inspiration from these fun, beautiful and iconic umbrellas and can be knit in any of your favorite Plucky colors! We’ve had so much fun putting together these color pairings that are sure to add a breath of fresh air to your Spring wardrobe.
Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Wednesday, March 13th at 9:00 AM EDT and going through the day, while supplies last to get your Cinque Terre Kits! We will be hosting a KAL April 1st thru May 15th with random prize drawings throughout and are pleased to announce that the Cinque Terre Shawl pattern will be free with kit purchase and a download code will land in your email box on March 31st!
Sample shown in Bello DK in colors Dive Bar and Sockeye.
(Cinque Terre Kit No. 12)
- Bello DK
- Solo DK
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Wednesday, March 13th at 9:00 AM EDT and going through the day, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of March 26th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- **Due to color restrictions please note that kits #11, 15, 18 & 19 will not be available on Crew or Yakkity.
- The Cinque Terre pattern will be free with kit purchase. You will receive your download code for the free pattern on March 31st, not before. Cinque Terre will also be available to purchase separately on Ravelry starting March 31st for $7.00.
- The KAL will start on April 1st and end May 15th. There will be a random drawing for a grand prize winner and a runner up winner. To enter, tag your Ravelry projects and IG feeds #cinqueterreKAL and #cinqueterreshawl
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.