Fiar pattern. I’m knitting aimlessly on this and loving the fabric/color/texture.
Now for the housekeeping:
1. Shop update tomorrow, Sunday, April 29th (edited to add proper date. Oy.) at 5:00 p.m. Eastern in the Plucky Shop.
2. There will be a nice mixture of things available with a heavy emphasis on Primo Sport and Rustic. Also available will be a nice amount of Primo Fingering, Plucky Feet and 50.50 Silk Merino Fingering and Lite added for good measure. Please note: The items available in the update tomorrow will ship by May 11.
3. For those of you who do not frequent the Plucky Group on Ravelry, thought you might like to know that during updates we have an ‘Update Chatter’ thread where everyone gathers to talk about the updates, what colors/bases are available, what they would like to see, etc. I, too, chime in and grant as many requests as I am able, help explain things and make note of any issues with the shop.
While I do not have a brick and mortar store where I can welcome you personally, I like to chat with you all during an update just as if you were here in my studio with me. It’s the next best thing!
4. It never fails, during the first minute(s) of the update, the shop bogs down a bit. Please be patient – it is greatly appreciated.
Seth (Mr. Wunder-Tech) is aware of the problem but so far a solution has not been reached. The server can handle the traffic but doesn’t seem to ‘open the front door’ very fast when people arrive all at once. Hope that makes sense. Just please know we are aware of it and that it does clear up within a couple minutes of the beginning of the shop update and then proceeds to run according to plan.
5. Color Affection kits: I will have a small amount of kits available.
6. Fiar Kits: Those will not be sold tomorrow but will be sold in the etsy shop. Time yet to be announced.
Finally, have a great weekend!