Happy Saturday everyone!
Your positive feedback to the Transmute update and the changes I’ve made to posting about updates and kit options have been so positive. Thank you!
As promised, Monday morning, March 31st at 10:00 a.m. in the Plucky ETSY shop there will be an Instant Gratification update, or as we call it at the studio and here in the Plucky group – an IG. This will be mostly mysteries and a smattering of onesie twosies (maybe even a few SQ’s) to spice things up a bit. There will even be some pure cashmere!
Stay tuned for details, but this time we are going to offer:
- 8 skein MYSTERY kits, giving you the option to order your kit in Neutrals, Warms, Cools or Brights or PURE MYSTERY.
- 3 skein fingering weight kits
- 3 & 5 skein sport weight kits
- Worsted, Aran & Sweater blanket kits (don’t want to make a blanket? Well, here is your ready made colorwork kit and/or hats and mitts for you and those you love)
- Mystery Polar Opposite kits
- Mystery Cozy sets, Lace & Single mystery
- And who knows what else I may have up my sleeve (I’m not even entirely sure yet!).
- Bases – Probably all of them in some way, shape or form.
Thanks for your continued support and for being so patient as we work to build the website. We hope you are finding it easy to navigate, and are enjoying the expanding Plucky colorway gallery.
Have a fantastic weekend and happy knitting/crocheting!
P.S. Please remember in the Plucky ETSY shop and as with all IG updates, these items are ready to ship!