It’s no secret…we love scum! Hayley loves all the scum, all the time. I always use a pop of scum in colorwork; it’s just so perfect for making brights and neutrals come together. So, we think it’s high time for another Scum Club mystery color release! If you loved the first mystery Scum Club colorway, Strange Brew, now is the time to stock up on that, too!
You guys…thank you so much for all of the QPP Winter love; your enthusiasm truly means the world to us! We are delighted to offer this special collection of colors again, only this time with some fantastic additions. How’s this for exciting?! A Winter QPP Mystery Color! It coordinates perfectly with the set and is only available for pre-order in this exclusive update!
We also have a few new colors joining in the fun!…
Current bases available:
• Bello Worsted
• Oxford 2.0
• Primo Aran
• Primo Fingering
• Primo Sport
• Scholar 2.0
• Snug Fingering
• Traveler Aran
• Traveler DK
Here’s everything you need to know:
- This pre-order update will be on the Plucky Blog Sunday, January 29th at 8:00 pm EST. This is a one time only update!
- All QPP colors (except Old Man Winter & Hibernation), QPP Mystery, Baby Boom and Cold As Ice are not available on the Traveler bases or Scholar/Oxford/Cambridge.
- This will be a quick ship update and will ship February 14th. We will not be able to accommodate changes to orders.
- Winter QPP colors are available as a kit and in single skein quantities. Please note, the QPP Mystery color is not a part of the Winter QPP kit.
- The Winter QPP Mystery and the Scum Club colorways (Mystery & Strange Brew) are exclusive to this pre-order update!
- All Cold As Ice colorways will be featured at 17% off and Traveler Aran will also be on sale for $19/skein!
- Remember, you can join us in the Wishlist thread on Ravelry. We would love to know your heart’s desire!
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.
GET THE FREE APP