Ok, are we the only ones who blinked, and suddenly June was over?! We truly can’t thank you all enough for making this Anniversary month so special, and for helping us celebrate 10 years! This Friday, we’re wrapping up the festivities and going out with a bang!
For starters, we are closing out the festivities with a re-release of It’s Your Party!, Before You Go-Go, Princess Phone, and, of course, Narragansett Gray…all at 17% off! Plus, as a complement to this set, we are having an early release of July’s Color of the Month…Twill! Your eyes do not deceive you, this means that you can get all five of these lovelies for 17% off on any base you choose!
With this update, the Summer QPP will be making its last appearance for the year, so, if there’s a color you need for your collection, now’s the time!
And, finally…we have a lineup of seven new colors that we are elated to introduce to you!
Beach House: Weathered periwinkle perfection, with undertones of light cornflower.
Book Smart: Shades of charcoal, ranging for mid to dark, with bits of purple and copper brown.
Happy Trees: A color that would make Bob Ross proud! Layers of green ranging from pine to chartreuse, to olive.
Heartbreaker: Shades of deep dark magenta, red-violet and the slightest undertone of burgundy, all with a dark blue/black wash. More of a pink/purple undertone than Bada Bing.
Hot Stuff: A fiery variegated skein with shades ranging from light carrot orange to chili pepper red.
I Sea You: A shape shifter, much like beach glass at the seaside. Shades of warm silvery Lake Placid blue with the lightest wash of Abbey green.
Sole Mate: Shades ranging from olive to copper brown with bits of magenta and burgundy and finished with a cool dark brown wash.
The anniversary festivities continue with this update…Golden Tickets…woohoo!! With this update, we will be randomly placing tickets in orders that can be redeemed for prizes! Such as?? Here’s what you can expect to see…
- Free pattern download via Ravelry
- 10% off any order
- 15% off any order
- 20% off any order
- $10 off any order
- $200 off any order (aka Free Sweater Quantity)
- Free Mystery Skein
- Free project bag
- Who knows what else!
- Groovy, Baby
- Lodge Fingering
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Aran
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Sweater Aran
- Please join us for on the Plucky Blog this Friday, June 30th, starting at 9:00am EDTand going through the day while supplies last.
- Please note that the Plucky Barn will be closed on July 3rd and 4th, this includes Customer Service. Emails received after 4:00pm EDT Friday June 30th will be answered starting Wednesday July 5th. Any order corrections for Friday’s update must be received by customer service by close of business (4:00 pm) on Friday. Thank you!
- Please Note: Scholar and Oxford are made up of significantly darker fibers than the Primo bases, which are pictured in the glamour shots. Due to this, lighter colors will not translate to these bases as they are pictured. They will have a darker heathered undertone.
- VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! During the checkout process it is of the utmost importance that you only hit the “BUY” button one time. If you hit it more than once, it will result in multiple duplicate orders. Once you hit the “BUY” button there will be a gray screen. This screen indicates that the servers are communicating and the transaction is processing. If you have any doubts as to whether your order has gone through, please check the “MY ACCOUNT” page. Thank you!!!
- This update will feature FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!!
With deepest gratitude and warm affection,
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.