Wow – you guys really knocked our socks off with your love for our new colorways! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts! These last few weeks we have put in more than a few long days to get that ready for you and we could not be happier with the overwhelming response! Who knew Aunt Bootsie was such a rock star?!
Ok, so…we know we said we were going to be dark until the 2nd, but, what if we had Just.One.More. ‘Last Call’ for the year? And so as to not leave anyone out, let’s bring the Lumberjack, Denim Bar and Long Johns sets to the party too, shall we?!
We invite you to join us on the blog Friday December 28th, starting at noon EST and going thru the weekend (while supplies last).
Please note that Sarah & Hayley will not be online again until the 2nd of January. Our IG TV will have a video about the new colors (named “Swatches! 12-21-18”) recorded and saved for your viewing pleasure and we hope you will help each other out with color, base and pattern questions!
NEW! Available Kits!
- Bulky — on Sale for $17
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering— the new 440 yard skeins!
- Primo DK
- Solo DK— NEW BASE!
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Friday, December 28th at NOON EST and going thru the weekend, while supplies last.
- *Note: Base Sophisticate will only be available on the new “Coming Attraction” colors.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of January 21st. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- The 4 “Coming Attraction” kits pictured will be available as a purchase options, with their own “Buy” button.
- All “Coming Attraction” colorways shown are also available for purchase in single skein quantities.
- Lumberjack, denim Bar and Long Johns are ONLY sold in sets of 3.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.