https://email@example.com 0 0 Sarah https://firstname.lastname@example.org Sarah2018-01-12 08:45:282018-01-12 08:45:36Beat Those Winter Doldrums!
Beat Those Winter Doldrums!
This time of year can be a challenge for the most dedicated Winter enthusiasts, let alone those of us who dream of warm, sun-drenched beaches to help get through these, let’s just say, less than ideal weather conditions. So, let’s show those doldrums who’s boss and perk things up a bit with a shot of color, shall we?! This update will focus on the palette we introduced at the Shindig this past Fall, woohoo!! Many of you have asked for a re-release and we are happy to oblige. Oh, and how could we forget?! Halo worsted has made its debut since then, so now’s your chance if you’ve been dreaming of one of these colors for that special project! Don’t forget, if you have any color/base requests we will be checking the Wishlist Thread in our Ravelry group…we love granting wishes!!
- Bello Worsted
- Groovy, Baby!
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Scholar 2.0
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, January 14th at 8:00 pm ET, and again, Monday, January 15th at Noon ET.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of February 12th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn.
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we possibly can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.