Black, White, & Gray All Over…With A Surprise!
Our obsession with all the neutrals continues! This update will focus on a range of options from Morticia all the way down to Powdered Sugar, with healthy dose of grays in between. And, to add a little twist, there will also be a Mystery Pink Duet set available!
“What do you get when you blend yak with cashmere? The most luxurious yarn you’ve ever knitted with. This yarn is so soft and springy it practically knits itself, and with generous yardage, you can enjoy a lot of knitting from one skein.”
- Beauregard Aran
- Bulky – $17 Sale Price
- Halo Worsted
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Yakkity (Yakkity and Yakkity Aran’s natural colors)
- Yakkity Aran (Yakkity and Yakkity Aran’s natural colors)
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, October 28th at 8:00 PM EDT and again, on Monday, October 29th at NOON EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of November 19th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- PLEASE NOTE: The colors Old Mill, Peppercorn, and Sea Salt are natural colors that are only available on Yakkity and Yakkity Aran.
- PLEASE NOTE: The following colors will not be available on Scholar and Oxford: Pink Mystery Duet, Old Lace, Silver Lining, Small Batch No. 021, and Powdered Sugar.
- PLEASE NOTE: The following colors will not be available on the Snugs: Pink Mystery Duet, Fisherman’s Wharf, Mighty Mac, and Wrought Iron.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Pink Mystery Duet will also not be available on Beauregard or Cormo.
- The Mystery Pink Duet purchase option includes two skeins of yarn. For example, if you purchase the Mystery Pink Duet in the quantity of two, you will receive four skeins of yarn, two skeins of color 1 and two skeins of color 2.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.