Denim Bar & Stonewashed!
You guys, I feel a trend forming! We are very pleased to bring you this month’s color set and its +1! Last month it was Lumberjack and Buffalo Plaid and now….. Denim Bar and Stonewashed!
This 3-color set has it all! A light, yet broody denim-y blue, and the perfect icy blue come together with coordinating speckles of navy, gray and turquoise. Add in a gorgeous and glowing navy with bright undertones and it all adds up to a blue lovers dream!! And no denim bar would be complete with out a stonewashed option!
Wednesday, November 14th at 9:00 a.m. EST and through the day while supplies last, we will be offering Denim Bar as a 3 skein colorwork set and Stonewashed, available as a single skein option on the bases listed below. Hayley and I are especially (and deeply) in love with these on the Halos. Just pure cuddly gorgeousness:
- Bulky — on Sale for $17
- Halo Worsted
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Wednesday, November 14th starting at 9:00 AM EST through the day, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of December 10th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Stonewashed is available as single skeins. Denim Bar is sold as a 3-color set.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.