Well, hello there!!
After a few weeks of retirement parties and saying goodbye to some dear old friends, we think it’s high time to say hello to some brand-new pals! This fresh palette is the epitome of Spring in all its glory. Subtle, soft, sophisticated and ready to shine this season! And, if pastels aren’t your jam, no worries because we’ve got you covered. This update will feature three new eye-catching variegated beauties, too!
Here are swatches of the new variegated colors!
More Available Colors!
- Bello DK
- Halo Worsted
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Solo DK
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, April 14th at 8:00 PM EDT and again on Monday, April 15th at noon EDT!
- Some bases may sell out more quickly than others. Please note, once this update concludes the colorways noted as ‘Retired’ will be just that, retired. If a colorway is available in this update and is not noted as retired, be advised they are just here to round out the list for colorwork options. They are honored party guests!
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of May 13th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Color Restrictions: Briny Deep, Pink About It, and Time and Tide will not be available on Rambouillet, Crew, Lodge Worsted or Snug Worsted.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.