Wednesday, August 16th at Noon EDT, right here, on the Plucky Blog!
It’s high time for some club festivities!! For this installment we are delighted to be offering The Gray Club and The Duets Club!!
The Gray Club is an old favorite here at the barn …it’s given us some classic colors through the years…Hi-Ho Silver, It’s a Twister, Gumshoe…sigh…I could go on. And on. What shade of gray will the mystery be this time?!
As for Duets – because two is better than one…. with one click of a button, you get two skeins that are created to work perfectly together! Along with a handful of our favorite club offerings from the past, we’ve put together a laundry list of some of our fav’s from the Plucky repeatables catalog.
- Oxford 1.0
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Aran
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Traveler DK
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Wednesday, August 16th starting at Noon EDT.
- Please note: This is not a recurring, subscription based club.
- Please note: On the Traveler, Oxford and Scholar yarns, the base is darker to begin with. Therefore, the lighter colors will be darker and more heathered than shown.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of September 11th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated sometime before this.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.