Going, Going, Gone!
2018 is off to a great start here at the Plucky Barn, and boy is it invigorating! We’re making room for some new things, which means we need to say goodbye to some old friends (Cambridge has already begun its departure) to make room for the new. So, without further adieu, it’s time to send Nifty on its merry way.
Nifty is a beautiful 4 ply fingering weight yarn, comprised of a blend of 60% Merino, 30% Cashmere and 10% Nettle Fiber, with 310 yds per 115 g skein. Nifty is regularly priced at $30 USD/skein, we’re now offering it for $22. The merino/cashmere blend keeps it oh so soft and provides a lovely drape, while the small amount of nettle fiber gives the tiniest bit of sheen and textural finish to your fabric. This unique base is simply perfect for all of your Spring and Summer knits! We’re rounding out the update with a handful of our other favorite bases for warm weather knits, plus a selection of colorways that we love for not only for Spring, but for how they translate onto the various fibers. So now is your chance to stock up on a gorgeous (and, don’t forget, luxurious) base at a very special price!
- Halo Worsted
- Nifty ($22 Discontinued Pricing)
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Sweater Aran
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, January 21st at 8:00 pm ET, and again, Monday, January 22nd at Noon ET.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of February 19th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn.
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we possibly can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.