It’s Fall QPP Time!!!
Are you guys ready?! Back by popular demand – it’s time for the re-release of the Fall QPP and boy do we ever love this palette! To us, it embodies all things Fall, and of course, as with other QPP’s, each color is designed to mix and match with other colors in the collection – like Garanimals (ha!!) for knitting and crocheting! For this release, we thought it would be festive to add a few new colors to the mix, and boy are we in love! So, without further ado, we are pleased to introduce Time Change, Crisps & Crumbles, Needle in a Haystack and Bonfire Season!!
Order Your Fall QPP Colors Here
1. Please join us, on the Plucky Blog, today, Friday, September 22nd at 5:00 p.m. EDT going through Monday, September 25th at 9:00 a.m. EDT. That’s right, I’m trying something new! The update will run from Friday evening THROUGH Monday morning, ending at 9:00 a.m. EDT or while supplies last!
2. Please note, once an update begins shipping, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. This is a pre-order update and will ship on or before October 18th – possibly sooner!!
3. Cambridge 1.0 and 2.0 will be offered in this update at the discontinued price of $16 per skein (Cambridge is being discontinued)!
4. Scholar 1.0 and 2.0, Oxford 1.0 and 2.0 AND SNUG (the bulky version) will be discounted (but NOT discontinued) and offered at $22 per skein. Time to get that Fall knitting into HIGH gear!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.