Center Lane Kit!
Gradient Version: Shown in Primo Fingering in gradient set Peek O’ Blue.
Tequila Sunrsie (C2), and Tavern On The Blue (C3).
The clever center spine on this shawl adds a unique design element that flows into an eye-catching chevron border. The Center Lane shawl is designed to be knit in your favorite Plucky Knitter fingering weight yarn. Directions are written for two sizes. A larger, 4-color design or a smaller version written to be knit with any Plucky Knitter Gradient Set. Either option gives you a fun knit with stunning results that is sure to be your new favorite!
Kits offered for the Gradient Version…
- Groovy, Baby!
- Lodge Fingering
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Fingering
- Please join us Sunday, June 24th, at 8:00 PM EDT and Monday, June 25th at 9:00 AM EDT, on the Plucky Blog.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship July 23rd.
- This will be a “kit only” sale, there will not be an option to purchase additional single skeins.
- An email will be sent to kit purchasers within 48 hours after the last update which will include your single-use code to download the pattern from Ravelry.
- If you choose to purchase more than one kit, you will be able to gift your extra patterns. You will simply forward on one of your exclusive download code emails.
- Center Lane will remain a kit exclusive pattern for 12 months.
- Another kit option you’d like to see? Be sure to join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry!