And now, let us present to you: Coming Attractions!
We’re peeling back the curtain a bit to reveal a different look that we are so pleased to present, and we just couldn’t wait any longer! While you will always find tried and true Plucky semi-solids and tonal colorways, we’re taking our fun very seriously these days with some new and unique dyeing techniques. Think smudgy variegated colors with a hint of speckle thrown in. We’re excited to present these new colorways as a sneak peek of what’s to come. 2019 is going to be full of new colorways, new bases, new places, new subscription offerings, and new pattern capsules. Who KNEW?! Oh, and speaking of new bases…
Introducing a new member to our family of bases at Plucky Knitter – SOLO DK! Because we love Solo just as much as you do, we couldn’t help but think we needed to add another weight and thought DK would be the perfect addition! Just like its fingering weight sister, Solo DK is a 80/20 Merino/Silk blend. It also has a lovely twist making knit-purl textures, slipped-stitches and other simple textures truly sing. And crocheters rejoice! Solo DK is also perfect for making all those beautifully textured treble stitches really pop. The merino content keeps it sturdy and long lasting, while the silk provides a soft hand, an elegant sheen and the perfect amount of drape. Solo DK really comes alive after a good soak, it softens up beautifully while at the same time maintains its body. Solo DK is 115 grams and 275 yards, $28 per skein.
Here are some great pattern suggestions for Solo DK to inspire you:
NEW! Available Colors:
NEW! Available Kits!
Available Accent Colors:
- Bulky — on Sale for $17
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering— the new 440 yard skeins!
- Primo DK
- Primo Worsted
- Solo DK— NEW BASE!
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Thursday, December 20th at NOON EST and going through the day, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of January 17th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- The 4 kits pictured will be available as a purchase options, with their own “Buy” button.
- All colorways shown are also available for purchase in single skein quantities.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.