How can it be that we find ourselves smack-dab at the end of August already?! Summer 2018, where did you go?! Let’s say we try and hold on to it a bit longer with an update celebrating all things Summer with a little Back to School for good measure, shall we?! In addition, we’re pleased to debut three brand new colors with this update. Introducing, No. 2 Pencil, Chambray, and Phloxy Lady!!
- Bello DK
- BULKY – ON SALE $17!
- Halo Worsted
- Oxford 1.0*
- Primo Fingering
- Primo DK
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0*
- SNUG – ON SALE $22!
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Thursday, August 30th starting at Noon EDT and going through Sunday, September 2nd while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of October 1st. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Please Read: Powdered Sugar is a very light, creamy white color. Due to the natural color of certain bases, i.e. Traveler, Bellos and Snugs, the color will vary from the glamour shot.
- *Colors Available on Oxford 1.0 & Scholar 1.0 are: Bean Pole, Blackboard, Chambray, Corduroy, Happy Camper, High Cotton, No. 2 Pencil, Sounds Like A Carnival, Study Hall, Toasted Coconut, and Zinc Oxide
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry today, Wednesday, August 29th so we can get as many wishes granted as possible for the beginning of tomorrow’s update! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
Warmest wishes as you enjoy this last long weekend of Summer,
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.