Hayley and I can’t believe it’s already been a year since we were fortunate enough to go to Edinburgh to attend the Edinburgh Yarn Fest. What a fabulous trip!! We’re both a little blue to not be there this year, but you can bet we will make it back again someday! For now, let’s have a bit of flashback Friday fun and open up pre-orders for our favorite (and yours!) Scotland inspired colorways!
- Groovy, Baby!
- Halo Worsted
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Scholar 2.0
- Sweater Aran
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog starting Friday, March 16th at 8:00 AM pm EDT, and going through the day, while supplies last!
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of April 13th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time before actually leaving the barn. Once shipping begins, it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.