Game Day Update!
It’s here, it’s here!! Yep, football season has finally arrived. Whether it’s your local high school, your college alma mater, or your favorite NFL team, let your knits do the talking to show who you’re rooting for and keep you toasty at the same time!
Below are a few patterns that are perfect for your Game Day Celebrations!
One skein each of two different colors of Plucky Trusty will provide you with a fun and festive beer sweater cozy!
Go Team Go
Let your hat say it all! Knit in your favorite Plucky fingering weight and your team’s colors, you can show your team spirit and be cozy and cute while doing it. The pattern includes charted instructions for knitting PLUCKY on your hat, as well as a fully charted alphabet so you can personalize your hat to reflect your favorite team. For those feeling especially sporty, there’s even an ear band option!
Sis Boom Bah
Wrap yourself in team spirit! Knit in your favorite Plucky fingering weight and your team’s colors, this pattern includes charted instructions for knitting PLUCKY KNITTER, but also shows you how to use the fully charted alphabet to customize your cowl, infinity wrap or scarf to wherever your team spirit lies!
- Bulky – ON SALE $17!
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Primo DK
- SNUG – ON SALE $22!
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Traveler Sport
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Wednesday, September 5th 9:00 AM EDT – 9:00 PM EDT, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of September 19th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Please Read: Powdered Sugar is a very light, creamy white color. Due to the natural color of certain bases, i.e. Traveler, Bellos and Snugs, the color will vary from the glamour shot.
- Colorways listed may be purchased individually, or by the sets pictured.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry. We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.