Three new colorways.
Cambridge(s), Snug Bulky & Nifty on sale.
That is some pretty kicky news right there and we happen to think that this is an outstanding way (and just what the Dr. ordered) to celebrate the fact that we are over half-way through February!
You’ve told us how much you love Halo Worsted, and we absolutely concur! If there’s a project you’ve been swooning over that demands some Halo Worsted, now’s the time to scoop it up!
Now, about those new colorways… Spice Girls, Deja Blue and Classic Vinyl – these are just a few of the brand-new colors we will be releasing at Stitches West next week! We decided it was simply a must to release these a little early because they are just too good
on Halo Worsted (and others too, of course!) to keep them under wraps until then.
- Cambridge DISCONTINUED & Sale Priced at $16
- Cambridge 2.0 DISCONTINUED & Sale Priced at $16
- Halo Worsted
- Nifty DISCONTINUED & Priced at $22
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Worsted
- Snug Bulky Sale Priced at $22
- Snug Fingering
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, February, 18th at 8:00pm ET and again, Monday, February 19th at Noon ET for this very special update.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of March 19th. Please note, for administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 days for the entire update to leave the barn.
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re are very happy to grant as many wishes as we possibly can!
Have a great day!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.