https://firstname.lastname@example.org 0 0 Sprouty https://email@example.com Sprouty2016-06-02 07:56:392016-06-02 10:06:34How To Shop A Plucky BLOG Update
- When you arrive at thepluckyknitter.com, be sure to click into the Blog from the top menu, photo link or the ticker as indicated by the arrows below.
- Once you are at the blog and see the blog entry for the update, be sure to refresh your screen if it isn’t quite update time and remember to scroll down your screen, past the posted photos!
- As you scroll down the blog entry, you should arrive at drop-down menus like the ones shown above! This is where you will find the base, colorway, and any other options you may need to choose to add to your cart.
- Once you click ADD TO CART, Your browser may open a new window or you may be taken directly to your shopping cart from the same window. This will depend upon your browser and your individual settings. Above is a screenshot of your PayPal shopping cart. You can update your quantity here, remove items, choose to checkout now and come back for more or you may go back and continue shopping at the blog for additional items. What you’ve chosen will remain in your shopping cart so long as it doesn’t sell out before you check-out! If you are done shopping, click the Check Out with PayPal button!
- Here is where you will complete your checkout! See screenshot example above. From here you will see the recap of your shopping cart and can either login to checkout using your established PayPal account or if you don’t have a PayPal account, you may simply enter your shipping information and pay with a debit or credit card. As long as the items you’ve selected have not sold out, you will complete your check-out and receive an email from PayPal confirming your payment to The Plucky Knitter. This email serves as your receipt from us, too! It will detail your order and should you have any questions about your order, is the best detail to reference when contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org!