We are delighted to present the latest design in the Plucky catalog…Stevie! This generously sized triangle shawl (available in two sizes) is as versatile as it is luxurious. With its simple, straight-forward construction, Stevie is perfect for beginners and seasoned knitters alike. Knit holding your favorite Plucky gradient set and a main color throughout, the marled stripes keep the knitting fun and engaging. Oh, and how could we forget the cherry on top of this knitting sundae?! All of that fabulous fringe!!!
Sample above in size small and featured in:
Plucky Knitter, Phoebe in colors, In A Jif (MC) with gradient set Counting Sheep.
Sample above in size large and featured in:
Plucky Knitter, Primo Fingering in colors, Gris (MC) with gradient set Ice Cream Social.
We have put together some smashing kit options for you guys, including a brand-new gradient set, Blue Jean Baby! In addition, we have a mystery kit option that will feature a brand-new mystery gradient, plus a new colorway that will be the main color held throughout the shawl. Yep, we just did that. So exciting!!!
Swatch of new gradient…
- Groovy, Baby!
- Lodge Fingering
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Fingering
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog, Sunday, April 22nd at 8:00 PM EDT, and again, Monday, April 23rd at Noon EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of May 21st. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave.
- IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! Stevie is NOT exclusive to these kits. We will not be sending out codes to download the pattern. You will need to purchase the pattern separately on Ravelry.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.