If it knits like a worsted….
We all know the adage if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…well then, it must be a duck! Back in March we made the change from Primo and Bello Worsted to DK. Which now brings me to, PRIMO ARAN! You can probably guess where I’m going with this one! Primo Aran is now to be known as Primo WORSTED! To put it simply, we are renaming Primo Aran to more accurately reflect its weight, rest assured nothing else has changed. Primo Worsted is still the same base you know and love!!
To mark the occasion, we are pleased to offer Primo Worsted 10% OFF across all colorways offered! Let’s keep this worsted theme going and offer a whole slew of the Plucky worsted weights (and their friends), shall we?! We are also pleased to offer Snug on sale at $22 per skein as well as Bulky at $17 per skein. It’s still a bit chilly in some places and it’s never (ever!) too early to think ahead to fall and winter knitting!
Need some worsted pattern inspiration? Here are a few we love:
Sky’s The Limit
Hyde Park Scarf/Cowl
Warren Street Cowl
- Bulky (on special for $17)
- Lodge Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo (formerly Aran) Worsted (10% OFF)
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug (on special for $22)
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, April 29th at 8:00 pm EDT, and again, Monday, April 30th at Noon EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of May 30th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time before actually leaving the barn. Once shipping begins, it may take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn.
- The 10% discount applies only to Primo Worsted. Snug will be on sale for $22 per skein and Bulky at $17 per skein.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.