The Plucktober Update v.1
We’re thrilled to be starting the party with this Plucktober update that features kits for two of the patterns that will be released for this special month! Meet Wasp Nest and Tuft!
Wasp Nest is a worsted weight shawl knit in your choice of two or four colors. Sections of straight-forward lace and slip-stitch color work keep the knitting engaging and fun! The finished result is a striking accessory to keep you cozy as the temperatures dip.
Preview Photos for Wasp Nest:
Kits Available for Wasp Nest:
Plus a 2-color Mystery Kit Option
Preview Photos for Tuft:
Kits Available for Tuft:
- Beauregard Aran
- Yakkity Aran
- Bello DK
- Primo DK
- Bello Fingering
- Groovy, Baby!
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Snug Fingering
- Trusty Fingering
- Lodge Worsted
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Worsted
- Primo Sport
- Traveler Sport
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, September 16th 8:00 PM EDT, and again Monday, September 17th at NOON EDT.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of September 24th. Please note, for administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship, it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Tuft and Wasp Nest kits DO NOT include the price of the pattern. Yarn only. These patterns will be released on September 29th for the kick-off of Plucktober and may be purchased separately on Ravelry once released.
- * Pleasant Pheasant, Pretty Little Pixel, Fantoosh, Deep Dish and Bagpipes will only be available on the following bases: Bello, Bello DK, Primo DK, Primo Fingering, Primo Sport, Primo Worsted, Solo, Traveler, Trusty, Trusty Fingering. Fantoosh will not be available on Traveler.
- ** Old Mill, Peppercorn and Sea Salt are only available on Yakkity and Yakkity Aran.
- *** These kits are not available on Scholar 1.0.
- Please see graphic above for kit pricing information for Wasp Nest and Tuft.
- This is NOT a kit-only update. Individual skeins will be available for purchase across bases listed as well.
- Powdered Sugar and Twill are not available on Scholar, Oxford or Traveler.
Be sure to stay up-to-date on all announcements for Plucktober and the Pop-Up over on the official Ravelry thread, PLUCKTOBER 2018 OFFICIAL THREAD.
This is going to be great fun, we hope you’ll join us!