In like a lion, out like a lamb… March. In like a lion, out like a lamb and gone in a flash. Here at Plucky we’re so excited to be wrapping up this whirlwind of a month by bringing back Tweed (plus a few friends…Hello, Cormo and Rambo!). If you have yet to try this fabulous new base, now’s your chance! Why do we love Tweed so much? This outstanding yarn has equal amounts wool and superwash wool. This balance allows the yarn to take on the best characteristics of both. It dyes up beautifully even and has lovely body. And, those gorgeous little tweedy bits have been carefully curated so they won’t overpower our beautiful colors. If you ask us, it’s pretty much perfect all the way around!
- Beauregard Aran
- Beauregard DK
- Lodge Worsted
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Scholar 1.0
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Yakkity Aran
- Yakkity DK
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Friday, March 29th starting at noon EDT and going through the weekend, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of April 30th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Color Restrictions: Color Peppery is ONLY available on Tweed.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.