Plucktober Rolls On!
We’re just over half-way through Plucktober! How did that happen?! We thought it’d be fun to start the last half of Plucktober with some very fun and very festive new colors. Introducing Buffalo Plaid (available in single skeins) and the Lumberjack 3-skein color set! And, how’s this for fun?! All of these little beauties will be available starting today, woohoo!!
Please note: Buffalo Plaid and the red speckle in the Lumberjack color set are different reds with Buffalo Plaid being a brighter/lighter shade. Buffalo Plaid pairs beautifully with the 3-skein Lumberjack color set!
- Beauregard Aran
- Halo Worsted
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us today, on the Plucky Blog, Thursday, October 18th starting at 10:00 AM EDT through the day, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of November 12th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Buffalo Plaid is available as single skeins. Lumberjack is sold as a 3-color set
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.