Scum and Blue Lovers Unite!!
It’s time for the next Club installments, and for this go round, we have a couple of fan favorites…The Scum Club and the Blues Club! In addition to the mystery options for both of these, we have a rather smashing list (if we do say so!) of colors (including some previous Club offerings) to offer you!
Plus, how’s this for an exciting treat?! We will have enamel pins with the logos of both Clubs for sale!
Above is a mock up of each enamel club pin.
Pins are approx 1″ in size.
These little pins are the cutest, and oh, so perfect for adding to your pin collection and project bags!
Plus, the Ogre Achiever and Knitter With Pluck 16 ounce Kleen Kanteens will be going for sale in Reserve in conjunction with this update!
- Groovy, Baby!
- Oxford 2.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 2.0
- Spiffy Lace
- Traveler DK
• Please join us here, on the Plucky Blog, Wednesday, September 13th starting at 9:00 am EDT and going through the day while supplies last.
• The Kleen Kanteens will be sold in the Reserve shop for $32.
• Enamel pins are $7 each.
• This is a pre-order update and will ship on or before October 12th. Please note, once an update begins shipping, it can take up to 4 business days for the entire update to leave the barn. For administrative purposes, your shipping label may be generated an unspecified amount of time prior to actually leaving the barn.
• Barn Door will be available across all of the listed bases, however, the 17% discount only applies to the following bases: Bulky, Cachet, Feet, Oxford, Primo(s), Scholar, Sweater and Traveler(s).
• Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we possibly can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.