I find few things comparable to the beauty of a Michigan Fall and those broody skies we see this time of year. This welcomed time is full of ample excuses (the weather from those broody skies for example!) for having a warm cup of something in hand at all times while cozying up to the fire with knitting that you just can’t seem to put down. As makers, we take great pleasure in the feeling of contentedness we receive as we surround ourselves (and those we love) in wraps, hats, blankets, and sweaters that we have made with our own two hands.
- Bello DK
- Bello Fingering
- Primo DK
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Trusty Fingering
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Thursday, November 1st starting at 7:00 AM EDT and going through 7:00 PM EDT Friday, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of November 21st. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.