The beauty of Fall is upon us along with its distinct temperament. What a great contrast it seems to be — the unwelcoming, cold air outside with the indoor coziness that beckons us to our favorite comfy chair and the warmth of a crackling fireplace.
This time of year is the perfect time to knit, and lately I find myself becoming reacquainted (and highly entertained!) with cables. All that glorious texture!
Quadri Hat, shown in Plucky Cormo in color Like, Toad-ally.
Crosstown Hat, shown in Plucky Cormo in color Twill.
What better time than now to offer our new Cormo base in the following six colors that stand on their own or work together beautifully as a color palette:
Twill. If ever there was a neutral to hover the line between warm and cool, it’s Twill. The perfect neutral to show off all the intricate cables. Twill, always and forever.
Starlet. Just the right amount drama (and just how I like my drama) in this gorgeously broody red.
In A Jif. The quintessential camel – but nothing flat at all about this color. Nuanced neutral at its best.
Like, Toad-ally. Toad is totally the perfect dark and broody green. It, too, hovers that line of warm and cool and flatters so many skin tones. Toad, how I love thee.
Dive Bar. A bright and deep navy blue.
Sticky Toffee. As delicious to knit with as the dessert namesake is to eat!
In addition to our new Cormo, we offering a selection of bases that really bring out the very best in each of the colorways offered.
- Cambridge 1.0
- Oxford 1.0
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Scholar 1.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Sunday, November 11th at 8:00 PM EST and again, Monday, November 12th at at Noon EST.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of December 5th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.