Fresh, white snow is nothing short of pure magic. The chill of winter is often associated with a stoic, rigid nature of being. However, once you step out and gaze at the horizon, you’ll be filled with awe at the enchanting whimsy that fills the air and the surrounding gorgeous white aesthetic.
So much inspiration can be derived from the magical icy scape and so with that in mind, we thought this Friday would be a great time to feature a collection of whites, neutrals and other winter inspired colorways! Please join us Friday, December 14th, starting at noon EST and then going thru the weekend, while supplies last for a celebration of all things Winter and White!
*These colors are not available on Cormo.
- Beauregard Aran
- Beauregard DK
- Bulky — on Sale for $17
- Groovy, Baby!
- Halo Worsted
- Primo Fingering— the new 440 yard skeins!
- Primo DK
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Spiffy Lace
- Please join us on the Plucky Blog Friday, December 14th at NOON EST and going through the weekend, while supplies last.
- This is a pre-order update and will ship the week of January 10th. Please note, for administrative purposes your shipping label may be printed an unspecified amount of time prior to actually shipping. Once an update begins to ship it may take up to 4 business days for all packages to leave the barn.
- Any colors or bases you’d love to see in this update? Please join us in the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We are always happy to grant as many wishes as we can.
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.