Wishes really can come true!
We are having the the best time seeing the My Plucky Wish hashtags come in! You guys have got some imaginations!!
We are thrilled to present to you the very first ‘My Plucky Wish’ colorway….introducing Deep Dish!! Thank you so much, Cassie, and congratulations!! We will have your skeins on their way to you next week…happy knitting!
For everyone else, please keep on wishing! We are happily (and maybe a little obsessively?!) perusing the existing wishes and would love to see more! Get full details on how to enter in the My Plucky Wish contest HERE.
This very special, limited edition colorway will be making its debut this Sunday and Monday, so if you’re smitten, now’s the time to stock up!
And, for those of you who might be thinking of ‘What the Fade’, we have shown you a couple options using Deep Dish and the new Small Batch 030!
What the Fade Ideas! Kits below…
The above some of our very favorite What the Fade (or any colorwork project for that matter!) pairings. You will need to purchase each skein individually as there will not be a button to purchase a six skein kit as these collages were designed for your inspiration!
Please note: We do not have a swatch of Deep Dish on Halo, Snug nor Groovy. Regarding Small Batch 030, we also do not have a swatch available on Groovy or Halo. For your project planning purposes, these bases tend to make the colorways a bit more muted.
Selvedge will be available on all bases. However, the 17% discount on Selvedge applies only to the following bases: Cachet, Crew, Crewbie, Feet, Oxford 1.0, Lodge Worsted, Primo(s), Scholar(s), Snug(s), Sweater and Traveler(s).
- Groovy, Baby
- Oxford 1.0
- Lodge Worsted
- Primo Aran
- Primo Fingering
- Primo Sport
- Primo Worsted
- Scholar 1.0
- Scholar 2.0
- Snug Fingering
- Snug Worsted
- Traveler DK
- Please join us on the blog, Sunday, August 6th at 8PM EDT and on Monday, August 7th at 9AM EDT!
- This is a pre-order update and will begin shipping by August 28th. It very likely could go sooner but for your planning purposes please keep this in mind. Also, please note, for administrative purposes, the shipping labels may be generated sometime before these dates.
- Don’t forget – Selvedge is the color of the month for August and will be 17% off all month long on select bases!
- Something else you’d love to see in this update? Please hop on over to the Wishlist Thread on Ravelry! We’re happy to grant as many wishes as we can!
A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING:
- If you are new to Plucky, Welcome! We are so glad you are here! Please take a moment to read through our FAQs, found HERE.
- We welcome you to join us in our Ravelry group, as we chat about the update, favorite recipes, pets and what to cast on next!
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Plucky Knitter app (link below), it is a great way to explore color pairings and combos that Hayley and I have put together for you.